standard screw pump
Item Number: SN01-SN12
Recommended Fluid Viscosity：0-6000000cps
Maximal dosing quantity/min：
Material Stator：FFKM FKM EPDM HNBR
Material Screw：SUS304 SUS306 AL
Motor：German SEW motor
Standard SN series Progressing Cavity Pumps can be used in any area of industry(Environmental technology, Foods, Chemicals and Oil), where a great variety of different substances must be pumped or very precisely dosed. From low viscosity media to products barely capable of flowing,With or without solid content, shear-sensitive, sticky or abrasive. Suchas wastewater, activated sludge, plaster and cement mortar, acids, lime water, emulsion paints, soaps, adhesives, etc.– with the Standard SN ,Especially suitable for oil and water separators, plate frame filter press and other equipment.
The Standard series screw pump is flange connection reducer motor direct-linked structure,which is compact and economical. Standard Series screw pump is known for its use and maintenance cost concessions.
Contact us, we can also help you according to your request to develop the exclusive best solution.
(1) Continuous low pulsation transmission, not affected by pressure and viscosity fluctuation
(2) The conveying capacity is proportional to the rotational speed, and can be measured with high precision in the whole speed range
(3) High pressure without pulsating transmission
(4) Mechanical seals directly under the pump cavity entrance, in a variety of applications without external flush seal
(5) Short drive shaft and straight-connected frame make the mechanical seal installation stability High
(6) Flange bearing and pump seat separation structure to facilitate the replacement of the stator
(1) Variable Modular System
(2) Different rotor/stator geometry and wide range of materials used
(3) Durable compact direct-linked structure
(4) Standard mechanical seals, other sealing methods optional
(5) Smooth conveying Medium
(6) The pump connection conforms to the domestic and the international standard, specially designs the module
(7) Easy to clean, easy to maintain
(1) The maximum flow can reach 400m3
(2) maximum pressure up to 24bar
(3) Using different materials, from steel to nickel-chrome to high acid-resistant materials such as double steel, HA alloy and titanium alloy
(4) Different stator rubber, from high abrasion resistance natural rubber to oil, acid and alkali-resistant rubber to EPDM, fluorine rubber and whole fluorine
(5) Different mechanical shaft seals, packing gland and special seals
(1) Rotor: abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance design
(2) Stator: Tube vulcanization, both ends sealed, using a variety of rubber, plastic and metal materials.
(3) Connecting ROD: coupling rod with twouniversal joint transmits the power from the driving device to the rotor.
(4) Shaft sleeve: The standard structure is a single end face, can be positive and negative rotating, wear-resistant mechanical seals. According to user requirements, can also be used by different manufacturers to provide different types of single/double end mechanical seals, assembly and other special sealing, and packing seals
(5) Suction chamber and discharge body: flange and thread connection conform to international standards. Materials are cast iron, carbon steel, stainless steel and according to customer requirements for the use of special materials.
(6) Straight-connected structure: The driving device is directly connected with the flange to the straight frame, the structure is compact, the total weight is small, has the fixed axial height, it is not related to the type and size of the drive device, and the maintenance is simple and efficient.
(7) Universal joint: Standard Screw pump has a standard universal joint to ensure operational reliability and life cycle.
(8) Bracket: independent support foot; Rod; Simplifies assembly and maintenance procedures
(9) Sew Reducer Motor: The standard-equipped reducer motor for the screw pump is a German SEW or NORD, which can also match customer requirements.
1. Rotor and stator
The wear rate of the two components is related to many factors, such as the wear characteristics, rotational speed and pressure of the pumping material. When the pump performance is reduced to meet the requirements, the stator and rotor should be replaced with a component or two simultaneous replacement.
2. Drive Shaft
The wear rate of the filler contact surface depends on many factors, such as the abrasion and rotational speed of the medium. Constant maintenance of filler can maximize the service life of the pump shaft. When shaft seals fail, the shafts and fillers need to be replaced at the same time.
3. Connecting rod Assembly
Regular maintenance and lubrication can maximize the service life of the connecting parts. When the parts appear obvious wear and tear, should replace the connecting parts connecting the component, if necessary, can replace the whole shaft
During customers become more and more focused on running and maintaining costs,in evaluating the conservation and efficiency of factory, we need to consider priority the price and supply capacity of spare parts.
Standard company is using their engineering knowledgeand production capacity, is capable of producing excellent quality and price competitiveness spare parts ( the spare parts of NE口口口口口, SE口口口口, MO口口, VIS口口口口口, STANDARD etc. )
Standard is a professional R & D and manufacturer of single screw pump and the spare parts, product quality was inspected and approved by customers in professional market, has won customer's recognition and highly praise.
Standard has a reputation for quality in both equipment and parts. Over recent years it has been our mission to use our manufacturing and engineering expertise to expand our product offering to include a range of high quality Standard Universal Parts, suitable for many other brands of progressing cavity (PC) pumps.
Standard use their own expertise, manufacturing capabilities and channels to provide the world's major brands ( NE口口口口口, SE口口口口, MO口口, VIS口口口口口, and so on) a full range of screw pump parts, these accessories performance is good, rugged, durable, including: stator, rotor, transmission shaft, joint shaft, PIN, or a complete set of rotating parts, etc.
Standard offers screw pump, Screw pump accessories, and the global solution of the fluid system product.
The product range summary of Standard
Progressive cavity pumps for conveying and metering low to highly viscous media with or without solids
Macerators for macerating solid and fibrous components in the medium
Control systems for monitoring, regulating and controlling processes
Services: consulting, commissioning, maintenance, NE口口口口口, SE口口口口, MO口口, VIS口口口口口 Universal Spare parts, repairs and various service contract
Yes, this is our specialty, we customize different design and material combinations for each application's modular system. This means that we develop the best technology and the most economical solution for your needs
Yes, Standard screw pumps and spare parts as well as other brands Universal accessories can be ordered online. For order please contact us ( WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Telephone: 0086 -189 4242 4342 )
Normally, standard pumps are delivered in 2 to 5 weeks. In urgent cases, delivery times between 2 to 5 days may be possible. Please contact us ( WhatsApp/ Wechat/ Telephone: 0086 -189 4242 4342 )
According to the international standard, whole pump 1 year warranty, spare parts 6 months warranty
1)Can screw pump dry running ?
No, the conveying elements are permanently in contact with one another, which means that dry running must be avoided in progressive cavity pumps. The Standard dry-running protection device offers reliable protection.
2)What temperatures is suitable for using Standard pump ?
Standard progressive cavity pumps can be used at temperatures from -10 °C to 90° C
1 Factory Direct Sales, no intermediate links, competitive price
2 Our machines are imported from Europe, the original machine factory, the production of stable product quality, do not use low quality equipment.
3 Ensure on-time delivery, procurement, we can provide the best quality of service control, transportation, documentation and so on.
4 We provide samples and OEM services.
5 We will reply to your enquiry within 24 hours.
6 More than 20 years of experience in this industry business, and professional team, so that our customers feel relaxed and comfortable working with us in
7 Please contact us by email ( email@example.com ) and we will send you more pictures for more choices of our products.
(2)Client arrange 30-50% deposit after receiving our PI (pro forma invoice),
(3)We start bulk production and finish production within agreed lead time
(4)We send product photo and shipping documents to client
(5)Client arrange balance payment
(6)We arrange the delivery, and send original documents or telex release the goods